2014 felt a bit like that. So much happened the last 12 months it’s hard not to forget something.
- had a session at User Group in Zurich / Switzerland
- quit my job at sepago, after 5 great years
- moved to Australia!!!
- I frigging moved to Australia!!!
- met a lot of great people here.
- had a session at TechEd Australia in Melbourne
- had a session at TechEd Australia in Sydney
- Went to my first MVP Summit (Redmond / Washington / USA) ever
- had 5 (or was it 6?) sessions at MMS Minnesota
- had 2 sessions at the Brisbane Infrastructure User Group
- shared one session with James Bannan
I can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store for me. I already know a couple of things like NicConf (Oslo, Norway) in February and we’re getting a dog, but there will be so much more and I am really looking forward to it.
Coming to Australia was a big move for me (and my wife!), but it was totally worth it. We got a lot of support from people we met over here (especially James, thank you!), without whom this little adventure of ours would not have been such a great experience so far.
Thank you also to you, the reader of my blog, no matter if you are a returning reader or here for the first time. Thank you very much and I’m looking forward to welcome you back here in 2015!